Frequently Asked Questions
What level of support does MyMedi.ca offer to Patients?
- The MyMedi.ca Patient Support Program has highly experienced and trained representatives that will help ensure you are onboarded to the medical portal successfully. Each representative can help you with registration, product ordering, product complaints, shipping issues and provide you with guidance on how to get your medical document from a qualified healthcare provider.
- The team supports both French and English inquiries.
- Specialized representatives are available to help with inquires related to veterans affairs, compassionate pricing programs and support insurance re-imbursement.
- A team of pharmacists is available to provide clinical consultations and provide you with assistance on help with product selection.
- The MyMedi.ca Patient Support Team can be reached through a variety of methods
Chat with us directly by clicking the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of the website
What are the call center hours of operations for MyMedi.ca?
The call center hours of operations are Monday-to Friday from 9am EST to 7pm EST.
How can I reach the MyMedi.ca Patient Support Team?
- Call us: during our hours of operations, you can speak to a Patient Support representative on our toll-free phone number at 1-844-500-2040.
- Request a call back: If you are not able to stay on the line, you can request a call back from the team.
- Email us: directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instant Chat: click on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of every page on the website
Does MyMedi.ca provide a discount on shipping?
Yes, any orders above $99.99 will be free of charge.